Friday, February 19, 2010

gettin' fresh & not fresh at fresh market.

pet-peeve#1: don't sell me four-kind shredded cheese container, only to bring it home to then ask myself, is that bleu cheese crumbles or mold, to then look at the expiration date: january 26, 2010. mold. because that only means i have to drag my ass (and by drag i mean drive the 0.5 miles) back to the store, unload heavy baby, complain about your false advertising (albertson's changes to fresh market to then sell moldy cheese?), and then have me reeling over pet-peeve number 2, below.

part a: when i'm standing in the grocery line, don't stand one inch away like you know me. you don't know me. i can guarantee it. and even if you did, the only person who should be standing that close is my husband, pants down. yes. see that ring right there on my finger? that stands for i'm married. part b: when i move a bit farther up the line? that stands for i'm moving away from you & you should stay where you are so i can have my own breathing air. we don't need to mix our molecules & air cause, remember? i'm married. happily. and besides, i don't do that on the first standing-too-close-to-me-in-line. if you didn't notice the ring, which by the way is not my wedding ring cause i lost that, then the fact that i'm holding my 15 month-old son in my arms should be your next clue. that should tell you i'm at least involved. but i guess that could mean that i'm easy. which could be the very reason you are standing so close, stealing my air. ew. move along.

2 comments: